Poverty exists in this globe. High percentage of poor or low-income people appeared to be in those less developed or developing countries. Bottom of the Pyramid (BoP) market occupies about one sixth of the world’s population (Anderson & Billou, 2007). … Continue reading
- International Finance: Impacts of Global Growth Strategies.
- Crisis Management, Total Quality Management, and Organizational Sustainability: The Relationship.
- Effects of Internet and E-Commerce in Marketing
- Personalization Process: An Effective Marketing Strategy
- Complex Adaptive System (CAS) and Leadership in Organizational Change
Posting Dates in