Defined by Uhl-Bien, Marion, and McKelvey (2007), the Complexity Leadership Theory (CLT) provides a primary framework that explains the entanglement among three leadership roles, which are administrative, adaptive, and enabling leadership, and also between the bureaucracy and complex adaptive system (CAS). … Continue reading
- International Finance: Impacts of Global Growth Strategies.
- Crisis Management, Total Quality Management, and Organizational Sustainability: The Relationship.
- Effects of Internet and E-Commerce in Marketing
- Personalization Process: An Effective Marketing Strategy
- Complex Adaptive System (CAS) and Leadership in Organizational Change
Posting Dates in