Leadership traits are subset of the personality traits (Zaccaro, 2007). Personality traits and characteristics are defined by many scholars, for example, as high energy level and stress tolerance, self-confidence, internal control orientation, emotional maturity and integrity, socialized power motivation, and … Continue reading
- International Finance: Impacts of Global Growth Strategies.
- Crisis Management, Total Quality Management, and Organizational Sustainability: The Relationship.
- Effects of Internet and E-Commerce in Marketing
- Personalization Process: An Effective Marketing Strategy
- Complex Adaptive System (CAS) and Leadership in Organizational Change
Posting Dates in