Along with the fast development and improvement of the Internet and web service technologies, businesses use search engines, banner advertisements, target communications, paid links, and e-commerce for their marketing needs and profitable opportunities (Hoffman & Novak, 2000). However, the Internet … Continue reading
- International Finance: Impacts of Global Growth Strategies.
- Crisis Management, Total Quality Management, and Organizational Sustainability: The Relationship.
- Effects of Internet and E-Commerce in Marketing
- Personalization Process: An Effective Marketing Strategy
- Complex Adaptive System (CAS) and Leadership in Organizational Change
Posting Dates in